Maybe a write off

Mac

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they r coming to collect it 2day for assesment, had a bunch of pikes eyeing it up to nick bits off of it yesterday nite :curse: Not that theres that much to nick! only the engine really lol

I took the lights off and the £700 sound system, cant take the wheels off cuz i dont have any others to put on :( i bought it with those wheels

I'm still hopeful that it can be repaired, mite do a contract repair on it tho if it s written off, inwhich they will repair the Chassis & Mechnicals and wot ever other bodywork they can afford to, they pay for the rest wen i get it back, which mite mean a new body kit, cossie arch's/bonnet and morret head lights :D

So i'm hopeful, I get a hire car with my policly tho, thank god so I can get to college for my exams next week!

BUGGER ME!!!! main thing is that ur ok

i cant see the pics but if its not TOO bad couldnt you buy it back off the insurance for a fraction of the price as "written off repairable" then use the rest of the money to repair her. neva know might has a little left over for a bag of crisps or summat

Thats a fort, I could buy it back, then repair it all my self over time and get a little cheap run around while i'm doing the repairs, most of the frame work just needs bending back in place, its just that wheel thats a bit of a pain

Pics can all be found here : http://www.btinternet.com/~Sarah.McIntyre3/Crash/

Well the police tried to do my for 'not paying due care and attension' but then i think they've let me off cuz no1 was injured at all and the other bloke was being so nasty and had to be breathlised twice ?(

Looking at maybe an XR3i next if my parents will me, but if not I'l just do a contract repair on mine much to their disgust, cuz its jinxed now apparently lol

Well they took one look at it and sed wirte off, so I got a nice 1.0lt hire car on the way! God knows it will be!

So the car is going to be assesed 2mrw I think for value then I'l be be told wot their offering me, and it betta be above £1000 cuz I got £500 excess to pay 8o

So then I can go car shopping this weekend :D