Maybe a write off

Mac

Well they took one look at it and sed wirte off, so I got a nice 1.0lt hire car on the way! God knows it will be!

So the car is going to be assesed 2mrw I think for value then I'l be be told wot their offering me, and it betta be above £1000 cuz I got £500 excess to pay 8o

So then I can go car shopping this weekend :D

Are they saying its your fault?? Cus if it isn't then you dont pay any excess. Also if you dont think it was your fault then fight it. Make sure your NCB doesnt get effected if it shouldnt

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a xr3i hopefully, so if any1's got one for sale or another kool car then give us a shout please

And the axel was snaped and pulled out of place and steering was nackered too

Couple of nice XR3i's on Passionford mate, ive just picked up a nice 105bhp version on a k for 600!! Watch that insurance though!! :cheers:

Fuk Mac, soz i didnt reply sooner dude i was on holiday not enjoyin myself. Hope your ok ! if ure worried bout the alloys - IF, and i get the feelin it is, not too late, i got some u can have to switch over !

If ure lookin for a new car mate ill take u down the dock auctions and u can see what they have there and i can give u ure stuff bk. sorry to hear bout it again mate, but if this is another plan to get u out wiv racin me well .... :P lol speak to u soon

Harvez

my mum had an accident and they wrote her 1996 car off for having a dented wing and bumper and smashed lights :eek:

they brought it back of the insurance company for a couple of hundred quid and fixed it up. only thing is its on the list now so can knock the value down :vangry:

glad to hear your ok tho!!! :D