RSOC leics regional day

same as fitp really...was proper show weather, got sunburn, saw some lovely motors on display.

was good to have a proper chat with wyn (900ss) and a good look over that car ;) i believe twisted was there too? stunning sapphire cossie with C2WTH reg plate on the southwales stand so i'm guessing it was you :thumb:

got snap happy there so thought i'd stick some pics up for those interested.

oh and last but not least, big thanks to my uncle for taking me down there :thumb:

76dd35eb.jpg

423ef731.jpg

e07d0b16.jpg

c9973668.jpg

48aa944d.jpg

670ae0d4.jpg

13d91ae9.jpg

f6857e79.jpg

25292c8e.jpg

6697b952.jpg

thought Twisteds car was silver??? C8 something.

Some nice motors, that G plate magentery one, was it for sale?? looks like one of the ones Lee was after, maybe even the Loughborough one??? either that or bedford. have to check the plates 2mora when he's back online with an ebay/autotrader link :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

thought Twisteds car was silver??? C8 something.

Some nice motors, that G plate magentery one, was it for sale?? looks like one of the ones Lee was after, maybe even the Loughborough one??? either that or bedford. have to check the plates 2mora when he's back online with an ebay/autotrader link :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

erm, that looks concours to me ?( :D

so even if it was for sale, it'd be a £9000 car :(

Wasnt me dude C2WTH Smokestone cossie is Huw's aka Mungus on the RSBB

That is my group though, i was in the moonstone 3dr that day as my cossie is in for a clutch, mine is Silver and C8WTH and to be for sale when it returns from the garage, time for an escos.

DSCF0017.jpg

More pics from Stanford Hall here ..... clicky