Lowering Springs

bs099

http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?c=PUMASPRSPRINGKIT

larkspeed sell 40 mm drop for 65 quid £72 delivered me and m4tt and i think a few other have had these. i recommend these had no probs with them well worth the money!

24.jpg

this pic looks like it aint been lowered at the front 8o but ask sorted mk 6 how low it sits for 40 mm.

nicely tucked in there, been offered by 2 garages one says buy ur springs and we'll fit em (£35 ph + VAT approx 2 hours work) and another garage that will supply and fit all for £104 using springs called BECO or BEGO or something, some suggestions of what to take

I will splash on the own choice of springs if others are labelled crap.

Many Thanks

nicely tucked in there, been offered by 2 garages one says buy ur springs and we'll fit em (£35 ph + VAT approx 2 hours work) and another garage that will supply and fit all for £104 using springs called BECO or BEGO or something, some suggestions of what to take

I will splash on the own choice of springs if others are labelled crap.

Many Thanks

any tips on what to do?

where abouts do u live?, personally i really do recommend the puma ones, the ones u said i have never heard of b4. BIG RY Cheers :thumb:

Yeah, you get what you pay for really. The Puma ones come highly rated by a lot of board members so personally i think you'd be better off buying those and paying a bit more. Never heard of the others either. X(

• 2 weeks later...

fitted a set of these to my car at the weekend! there brilliant! defo reccomend getting them! bargain @ 65quid. easy to fit, i fit mine all round in just over 2hours. easy peasy. you have to give it about 24hours for it to settle properly. -40mm is safe, clears speed bumps etc.. no worries. 8)

:thumb:

B.