Ex. GGR Esc Cos

Rob84

While topping up on the way back from the RR day today, an imperial Blue esc cos on 18' Gold BBS split rims "ptisssssssssh'ed" its way to the pump next to me. so had a wee natter with him and gave him a flyer :D :thumb:

also had morrettes, half tinted rear lenses and am pretty sure, a full cream leather interior, but for some reason, cant remember 100% if it did or not :rolleyes: ...must of been those petrol fumes :D

apparently, it's running close to 400bhp too  :eek:  :drool:  :drool:

didnt race him then? :D

nah, had to pay for me petrol :thumb:

buck buck buck buck'ock :P :roll: , only joking m8y, sounds mint pics would have been good though, ive only noticed the signs about turing off your mobile in petrol stations since you said it, but still dont bother ?( :D

You didnt by any chance spot that gold Cossie parked down the front on sunday did you? might be a rep i dunno, but it needed a little tidying :thumb:

While topping up on the way back from the RR day today, an imperial Blue esc cos on 18' Gold BBS split rims "ptisssssssssh'ed" its way to the pump next to me. so had a wee natter with him and gave him a flyer :D :thumb:

also had morrettes, half tinted rear lenses and am pretty sure, a full cream leather interior, but for some reason, cant remember 100% if it did or not :rolleyes: ...must of been those petrol fumes :D

sounds like a wicked car. I pulled in to the petrol station the other day and up behind me came this lambo countash with the plate L3MBO. was well nice,white with all white leather and sounded wicked. Then his mate pulled up in another car but i dunno what it was ?( was crazy and like a race car (like a radical i think but it had a huge wing and looked brand new) but must of been worth a hell of a lot, he did have a hard time getting out as the door opened up like the lambo and the lambo driver was helping him to get out lol.

is there many cars then that go down the front now? ain't been down in months but last time i went it was in the winter and wasn't many cars about

winter hence no cars, cruise night every monday. Not v.good but keeps us going, the weekend was Max'd car clup cleethorpes show so a lot of nice motors :drool: