loughborough social

guess who got home first then :D

tonight was deffinatly the smallest turn out to date and hopefully the smallest we ever have!

was good catching up with who was there though as always and seeing ryan there even though i think the only words exchanged were "c ya later then" :P

oh and rosswell has just called me to say he's made a suprise visit only problem being we left 15 minutes ago :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :P

It was because i wasnt going nobody turned up :thumb:

yup , thats my excuse

NOT

my excuse was that im skint cos i dont know if you knew but ive jsut bought coilovers :D - See sig lol (Dont know if you can tell but im looking forward to getting them) also, ive got my last exam on tuesday. ill come to a few of the next ones (Not the one in August cos im on holiday)

Good little meet - turn out was less than great but hey... good to catch up with y'all - liking John's boot now :D 8)

LOL - John is offically blind :eek: :roll: :roll: i took his radio face from under his nose and the blind fcuker didnt see nowt - twas funny at time (u had to be there really) :P

Jen was the waitress - for any one wondering wtf Evv is on about - very nice :thumb: and we tipped the bitch £3.52 :roll: :pancake:

bring on the next one with a much larger effort on the turn out :thumb: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: