loughborough social

yeah the sperate tables thing is bolllocks - i think next time we have got to get some DEFFINATE numbers and ring up and book the tables in advance so we can re-arrange them and all be slightly more social :thumb:

i felt abit bad as no-one really talked to ryan and his mate n gf's - but doesnt help having a wall between ya really - no excuse tho - pls except my appoligies on that one matey :cheers:

sorry we missed ya Ross - we was there from about half 5 till 9 ish - so u would of only just missed us mate ;)

who the Fcuk tipped the 2p?!?!?!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

thats big money, I'd have tipped Fcuk all :thumb:

:cheers:

I've never tipped any1, don't see why I should ?(

:thumb:

it's called showing some apreciation....10 of us turned up outta the blue.....the serivce was good to say the least, the staff.......out of 2 i'd deffinatly give em 1!

try working your ass of in a bar or something for a few days then maybe u'll think twice :thumb:

try working your ass of in a bar or something for a few days then maybe u'll think twice :thumb:

done it in ice cream vans, hot dog vansa nd cafes :thumb:

why the Fcuk should you tip, they know the wages when they take the job. How often do you get tipped? I've NEVER been tipped for doing one of the most important jobs in the country, why should see for fetching ya dinner? ?( :P

did anyone say u SHOULD tip? no!

if u have never got tipped for doing your mighty important job then i'd say u r pretty unlucky! i used tp get tipped all the time when i worked in retail and even sometimes now and them motors don't even belong to the ppl who drive em! they are just happy to get back on the road quickly with minimal fuss :P

yeah the sperate tables thing is bolllocks - i think next time we have got to get some DEFFINATE numbers and ring up and book the tables in advance so we can re-arrange them and all be slightly more social :thumb:

i felt abit bad as no-one really talked to ryan and his mate n gf's - but doesnt help having a wall between ya really - no excuse tho - pls except my appoligies on that one matey :cheers:

sorry we missed ya Ross - we was there from about half 5 till 9 ish - so u would of only just missed us mate ;)

no worries just hope its abit better next time,

just to let you know we went to mansfield and that wasnt a very good turn out either, must have bein the weather or something

Tipping is down to the individual :rolleyes:

If the waitress is fit and provides a good service, she gets a tip :thumb:

Tipping is more down to the social background imo, if this was the US it would be a different story as the WHOLE of the service industry is poorly paid, its just the way the US works. ALL staff therefore rely on tips to actually survive making service at restaurants n like much better overall cos if it aint they don't earn their money.

But we gone a bit OFF TOPIC!!!!! :D :D