really really bad news!!!

rachyxx

:kill: it does come down the actual drive, but you know when it clears the pavement and there is a tiny and i mean tiny drop kerb into the road it all goes pair shaped!!! the drop must be all of an inche and the front bumper wants to go under the car!!! ;(

cant u go down at a angle??? complain to council that u cant get ur car out/in

ok, excuse the mess cos i don't do sweeping and all that!! :)) the problem i have is i can't approach the drive straight on, as you can see it has to be swung in because of the walls either side and the speed ramp!! getting of the drive front ways on it actually catches on the dropped kerb!! :nutter: my car, as you can see is now on next doors drive which is flat, but can't keep it there cos my camera don't cover it!! :( it needs to go where you can see the front of kev's silver car sitting!!

neighbour just said get some ready mix and smooth the kerb in!! ?(

1a4c09ad.jpg

You need to get a long baton of wood and place it in front of the kerb, lowering the drop :thumb:

Or is it cos the road is seriously cambered ?(

that was how we just got it off but don't want to do that everytime i am going out!! couldn't leave it there either some little T*at would nick it!! ;(

You need to get a long baton of wood and place it in front of the kerb, lowering the drop  :thumb:

Or is it cos the road is seriously cambered  ?(

that was how we just got it off but don't want to do that everytime i am going out!! couldn't leave it there either some little T*at would nick it!! ;(

Surely they wouldnt pinch a bit of 2x2 ?( :O If not get some ready mix and 'spill' some on the road ;)