Resprays & flip paints

Brown

so generally, how much is a metallic respray? if you were already having a lot of body work done.. say, kit, bad boy and colour coding handles , mirrors & rubbing strips, might you as well just get the whole thing a respray?

and does anyone know how much a flip paint would cost? for arguments sake, lets say a 3-colour camelean

orrrrrrrr.... one of those candy/pearl paints where the basecoat reflects though the over coat

any help would be great, cheers guys

-Ian

Deffo 3k+!

The paint / lacquer cost over £500 just to buy! Let alone the bodywork / prep work before and after it's resprayed :thumb:

Flip paint = £1k per litre.

You're looking at 2 litres minimum for an esocrt

We used 2.5 litres for mine, and 5 ltires lacquer

yeah ordered 3 and a half litre of pearl paint for mine yesterday afternoon £410 2 litres of primer £20 and 4 litres of laquer £30 only got the laquer and primer cheap coz my painters got loads of it

but if u was lookin at changin the colour the cheapest price for that would cost u about 2k if ya lucky unless u got a m8 who can spray

yeah ordered 3 and a half litre of pearl paint for mine yesterday afternoon £410 2 litres of primer £20 and 4 litres of laquer £30 only got the laquer and primer cheap coz my painters got loads of it

The paint price is good for a pearl, even at trade :thumb:

I'm astonished at that lacquer price though! :O