Harnesses

marcus

speak 2 gsmotorsport.com heel be able to srt u some m8

no offense but i would never go there or even get a quote for anything from there as on the last numerous occasions i have been quoted ridicolous prices, e.g. £600+vat for AVO coilovers and they said that is with a 45mm drop which is absolute bollox cos coilovers have adjustable height so to me they sound like they dont know what they are talking about :nutter:

Marcus

Twinkle do you know the guys at Banshee? Ordered the hoses to fit my charge pipe awhile ago, but still not heard anything, phoned them the other day about it and Des said he would call but but i've still not heard anything???

Yer, i know Des mate, i will see whats happening with the hose for you mate. Or just give him another bell. i know he has been very busy lately due to Ford Fair.

He wont mind you calling him. i do it all the time :roll:

speak 2 gsmotorsport.com heel be able to srt u some m8

no offense but i would never go there or even get a quote for anything from there as on the last numerous occasions i have been quoted ridicolous prices, e.g. £600+vat for AVO coilovers and they said that is with a 45mm drop which is absolute bollox cos coilovers have adjustable height so to me they sound like they dont know what they are talking about :nutter:

Marcus

i think lee asked for something from there for the cossy and they asked if it was front or rear wheel drive, so he put fone down, dont no what the Fcuk they doing imo