Custom Bodykit

ProjectBlackShadow

Was thinking bout getting the mondeo st24 rear bumper on my car room for twin exhaust system, delta 1 front bumper, and either samurai or delta skirts?

any other ideas people got?

also how much do u think it will effect my insurance? if i tell them its worth £600 or £200 does that make a diference?

yer and i am sure anyone who has bought delta stuff the quality is shokingly sh*te,dads spoiler and skirts where riddled with cracks etc

I got a delta 1 rear and i was happy with the quality tonnes better than the other crap i bought (ie skirts from essex racing that were 3 inches 2 long :censored: ) There was no cracks or anything in the bumper although there is a huge hole in it now ;(

I used to have a delta 1 front and the quality was pretty shite. Also the bumper is so was so deep u could almost hit the white lines on the road. I clipped it on some roadworks :curse: and it cracked. The samurai i have now is alot better quality and easier over the bumps. :thumb:

If you tell the insurance they are worth £200 you will only get that amount back if u claim. I think its what you do rather than how much its worth. Hope that helps mate.