K&N induction kit

Jackster

Some people like them and some loath them, but i just been out and bought one as i wont know either way until its fitted. Now all i got to do is find someone willing to do it for me :roll:

Got given a discount voucher book for Halfords at the Ripspeed stage at Donny South so i used it and got 10% of the price. :thumb:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people like them and some loath them, but i just been out and bought one as i wont know either way until its fitted. Now all i got to do is find someone willing to do it for me :roll:

Got given a discount voucher book for Halfords at the Ripspeed stage at Donny South so i used it and got 10% of the price. :thumb:

don't know any1 who loathes 'em tbh, should be good. Ain't it more a mechanical mod tho lol? :D

:thumb:

Some people like them and some loath them, but i just been out and bought one as i wont know either way until its fitted.  Now all i got to do is find someone willing to do it for me  :roll: 

Hey they are a piece of Pee to fit. Just follow the instructions :thumb:

Edited by Dunk

Some people like them and some loath them, but i just been out and bought one as i wont know either way until its fitted.  Now all i got to do is find someone willing to do it for me  :roll: 

Just hope Halfords have given me the right one as apparently theres 2 different types for my car. They gave me one with a panel filter or something

Just hope Halfords have given me the right one as apparently theres 2 different types for my car. They gave me one with a panel filter or something

does that mean its flat and u aint got the cone (IE/ Induction kit) ?(

Sounds like you have bought the wrong one. Its not the cone one that you see everyone with. Its a K&N version of the standard one. The induction kit costs around £80 where as the panel filter is about £20-£30

;)

Went and picked up the induction kit yesterday from Halfords and guess what there was no cone just a panel filter :( But after searching there warehouse they came across a cone type for my car. Who said its a piece of P ?( the instructions look really complicated, also bought a little breather type thing apparently i will need one.