K&N induction kit

Jackster

Hmmm im confused now, they said they given me an induction kit for my car and said there will be a random pipe so i will need a breather. *scratches head* maybe i should ask the bloke in Halfords to fit it for me.

I thought they offered free fitting at halfords??? Dont you have any car obssessed mates??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't a seperate breather a little bit (like 0.000001% or something LOL) better for performance ?(

Just asking cos im thinking of getting one for my modded airbox. I've read that the oil vapour from a standard breather can lower the octane level in the combustion chamber very slightly or something X(

They are only about 15 squid anyway :)

Edited by white_van_matt

Hmmm im confused now, they said they given me an induction kit for my car and said there will be a random pipe so i will need a breather.  *scratches head* maybe i should ask the bloke in Halfords to fit it for me.

I thought they offered free fitting at halfords??? Dont you have any car obssessed mates??

Would be nice, most of the people in my town think im strange because im a girl doing up a car and the lads with modified cars in Faversham have their heads stuck up their own arses, then again i wouldnt want to be normal if it amounts to being like them.

yup they are right, i have the breather filter but only for cosmetic reasons! you can shove the pipe in the hole in the back of the proper 57i cone filter or put the breather on the pipe, but you MUST!!!!!! cover the hole in the back of the cone if you do or dirty air shite and leaves could be sucked in.

oh and ask for a

K&N 57 i induction kit

and they may get it right...but it is halfords so they probably wont.....do not get them to fit it cos they are monkey boys most of them...give yer dad, brother or uncle the instructions and they will fit it in 10 mins easy!!!!

I'll fit it for you if ya let me copy some of them quality CDs we had to an' from Thorpe Park! :cheers: :D

Bargain, if you can get them out the cd changer, i took it out the boot yesterday to take the back bumper off and my lexus lights are filled with water and so was the cd changer. Im so pist off to add to all that, the bulb carrier on the drivers side lexus light had fallen out without me noticing and melted the back of the actual light so the bulb wont fit back in, feel like getting the damn things and smashing them to bits, i might as well since there fcuked, nothing but grief since i have had the sodding lights,