OMG!!! What the hell

Jackster

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea its a Corsa, the outta was done by a (Supposedly) new company called SMK Autoworks in Glasgow. Got a quote from them recently about some stuff an they quoted £1800 for kit fitting AND spraying my car! felt that was a good quote (Davlyns in Melton quote £4000 for the same job!) :jaw: they sell some (Rage) flip paint an stuff on E-bay under seller name 'smk-autoworx'

the car is mint , a lad called iaz made it and its a totally diffrent car form a corsa as u can see , its runnign a 2l and has a side oping binnet from a jag as well as the front lights , the boot is welded shut and the glass lifts up , they are 206 rear lights and the right 1 opens where the fuel cap is hidinh behined it , seen it in progress and at shows its mint and he did all the work himself

he did all the work himself

...... and that's why I have so much respect for it and the owner! :cheers: :cheers: He hasn't just thrown it at Type-K with a blank cheque on the drivers seat. ;)

I wouldn't like to hazard a guess re. the total cost, but I would be very surprised if it broke £10k!

It shows the time and effort you gotta put into one of them :thumb:

the car was bought half done but it was i na right staete it all had to be fixed , some parts were from illusion autostyle (scott) but he didnt do any of the work iaz did it all him self when he got the car correcting all the botched jobs , then he sent it to a paint shop for apinting other than that its all his own wrk

• 1 month later...

just noticed this thread

Ive spoken to the owner quite a bit recently....the paintwork was done by Colour-Tech same people that did my car, but they took the credit for the car at Max Power live when the car won best bodywork for 2004...Its a shame that there priorities lies with getting new business rather than trying to deal with there Fcuk ups in the past....

Im having trouble contacting Colour-Tech (but ive always had trouble contacting them, it seems new customers dont) so i will look into the possibilities of them changing name to SMK or what ever.