Shall We..........

Mike C

Shall We Try and Bring back Keri (WRC_Cozzie) to EVO  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just had a mad idea of trying to contact him earlier cos i thought it'd be a laff and it was funny as fcuk when K3V took him off on the temp board, but then decided against it cos I thought most people who remember him probably wudnt want him back cos he'd do evry1s head in, so just thought i'd see what people thought! :D

:thumb:

Edited by Mike C

the young lad with a ruff looking 1.4 mk5b with wrc spoiler and front bumper who had about an 800bhp cossie engine in at the weekend, but wasn't allowed to post up any pics of it cos his sponsors wudnt allow him to, and also his team of personal mechanics disclosed no info of the spec of the engine :rolleyes: and he just used the 1.4 engine during the week :baby:

I don't think we shud bring him back, wud be class if we cud just for a while, till we got bored of him again and then fcuk him off! :roll: but if we do get him back on here, we might not get rid of him and the novelty wud soon wear off. wud like to see what he had 2 say 4 himself LOL! :roll: :pancake:

get the idiot back just for a laugh. mike tell him youll sell your other car, a 1000bhp fester 1.1 :P

then get ian to ban the ip he uses and his email addy

should get rid of him

i remember him vagly never replied to his posts but i remember reading a few.

yeah he was gone wayyyyyy before u or i were around this place, but sum of his threads and posts have been linked / BTTT'd recently

:thumb: