southend 18-09-04

B19 JUB

Thought it was a good night, bit cold though! Sorry i shot off a bit early, tried to say buy to as many of you as i could but didn't find half of you! My mate had work at 6 in them morning so had to get him home really! & it was an arse coz part of the m25 was closed! Never mind! Nice meeting a few more of you, cheers jon for drippin sauce n shite all over my car lol! :P

Can't remember who it was now but whoever the tall geezer is whose brother drives that beast of a cossie, make youself known! I wanna ask a few questions about it! :D Nearly creamed myself when i saw that thing go!

Good nite for me aswell. Thanks to Temper for the filter and Russ for the exhaust. Me and Ralph raced home, your quick shift is well good. After we got over the Dartford bridge and onto the A2 you shot off at about 100mph. But managed to keep up. Was cold aswell. Nice also to meet Temper and Foxdie. Managed to get all way round the big roundabout through all the traffic light apart from one set just and you get onto the A13 :vangry: .

Jimbo :thumb:

mike that bloke with the screen top and t reg with gti rims was steve aka magicdragon and oh yeah i saw u cruising the front before u left for mcds letting everyone wait for ya lmao :D does look good though i know i would be cruising all night in it :thumb:

it got some looks LOL! :D 8) yeah i saw ya, just had 2 catch the others up, had a few problems with them wheels falling on me harnesses and trapping me lol :roll:

Me and Ralph raced home, your quick shift is well good. After we got over the Dartford bridge and onto the A2 you shot off at about 100mph.

Sorry mate, just wanted to give my car a bit of hell! :devil: 116 where JUB was caught..... 8) changing down to 4th at 112 put it straight up to 6k rpm and it held it up the hill before I backed off.

The corner as we joined the A2..... is mint! Should redline just as you come out of the corner :eek:

You got a quicker start from the toll booths cos I gave £1 in 10 n 20p's! :D

Sorted oil problem now people...... oil breather pipe had a u-bend cos the K&N is higher than a standard airbox. :thumb:

thats me temp

Nice one, cheers! I've added you & your bruv to my msn! :thumb:

Ralph, all the way down there me & you were overtaking each other! Was pretty funny lol! Next time we all need to go exactly at once! It was good but we all need to propa stick close together, it'l be a right laugh! Go someone else after aswell, like basildon or or back round near thurrock! They have some nice long streches that people race on!