finally.....

BadBoy Remixed

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to add that i found a used very very old used and brittle comdom in the boot too!!!!!!! lets hope i can keep up previous owners adventures lol

thats fcuking rank!

:(

id give that a damn good clean just casue im squirmish lol

:baby: :baby:

keep up the good times mate

Nice one mate looks a little familiar :O

The engine looks like the 1.6 CVH thats what should be in it and if thats the case the original registration should be around 1991 as they changed the engine to a less powerful one the year later or you had the XR3I model on the later models but I don't think that was CVH.

A tip on you windows not working just try swaping the switches with the windows that do work when I picked my car up had the same problem but in fact got the guy to give me money off because i had to sort the electrics out but it was just the window switches 25p at the breakers :D

Anyway mate I'll look forward to see where you take it with the modding

cheers for all the comments everyone its amazing what abit of elbow greese can do to a car will start on the interior tomoz :) hopefully going to keep a written and photographic record of it so it can be with the car at shows :)

Ps thanks for the tip matt :D :thumb:

Edited by BadBoy Remixed

cheers for all the comments everyone its amazing what abit of elbow greese can do to a car will start on the interior tomoz :) hopefully going to keep a written and photographic record of it so it can be with the car at shows :)

Ps thanks for the tip matt :D :thumb:

that would be well mint :thumb:

Its always really nice to see how a car progressed from a fully fledged shed into a show stopping stunner :thumb: