Replacement Key

trialsgod

u can get new keys cut from the black keys - BUT u need to get the keys and the car reprogrammed with a new code...

i had it done on my last car by the garage i bought it from - got a new red key and a spare black one cut from the original black one - cost about 110 quid from a mobile key cutter/auto electrian bloke

i need to get it done on this car too, as i have no red key and only one working black key - just need to save up first :(

hey, ive been told that there are places that are able to copy the normal black keys

I think places used to be able to do some older Fords but never heard of anyone other than Ford being able to do the chip keys

i only got a one black key when i bought my car. went to ford to get another black key and went to a place in newark were i live and he said i had to have 3 keys to have them program for the car. so going to get another black key from ford, not buying a red key because they cost 50 quid, i was told but not sure. anyway the bloke who's going to program my keys says he can turn a black key into a master key so i dont need to buy a red one.i never go to main dealers for anything unless its a part that you can only get from ford, there just a rip off.

if i wanted a steering rack from ford it would cost £350 but buy it from a non dealer would cost £150