Rear lights

silentstu

Nice and original mate!

Think I would like the better if I saw them in the flesh.... the camera flash has made the reflectors go orange! X(

How about you have the black pieces flushed? Never seen a mk6 tailgate with just the numberplate recess left! :O :thumb:

Tis looking low too! You wound them coilovers down pretty low then? 8)

Nice and original mate!

Think I would like the better if I saw them in the flesh.... the camera flash has made the reflectors go orange! X(

How about you have the black pieces flushed? Never seen a mk6 tailgate with just the numberplate recess left! :O  :thumb:

Tis looking low too! You wound them coilovers down pretty low then? 8)

yea i lowerd it as much as i could but still managed to clear the bumpes ect lol

I did then when i went from painted rears to my lexus lights, but i found it looked in-complete, i.e. i was still waiting for the fogs etc, its cause they look the same as the lights and stick out, i think if your gonna do this i would have the fogs flushed out.

I will be brutally honest I HATE LEXUS LIGHTS, CANNOT STAND THEM :curse: :censored: :curse: - BUT you have made them in my opinion look quite a bit better by doing what you have done, but sos still think lexus lights look awful- even on a lexus!!!

P.S: Got me pods fitted today they look awesome and thanks so much for given me the contact number. :thumb: :thumb:

I will be brutally honest I HATE LEXUS LIGHTS, CANNOT STAND THEM  :curse:    :censored:    :curse: - BUT  you have made them in my opinion look quite a bit better by doing what you have done, but sos still think lexus lights look awful- even on a lexus!!!

P.S: Got me pods fitted today they look awesome and thanks so much for given me the contact number.  :thumb:  :thumb:

get em from me m8 did ya :cheers:

Ye I did he was really helpful, I can't see how I would of got them otherwise. thanks a lot. sos bout being harsh with ya lights,  :baby:  but gota be cruel to be kind- but as i said ya have them look slightly better.  :cheers:

glad he sorted ya out man

no probs on ur light verdits im not sure my self

but wanted something diff and didnt want to smoke the standard lighs

too much black goin on if ya know what i mean.

i think it breaks it up a bit

I know what ya mean I got a black GTi and was gona get the black front headlamps and my rear lamps are half red and half black, like M4TT but blacker it would be too much to add more black; it would probably look like a coffin :D

Carnoisseur, were fairly quick did take a while but that was cause of there courier (ANC) they were slow, but it came before my gauges which I ordered, the day before.

The bloke who has fitted them is know gona get some for his renault 5 (BBBOOO!!!) cause he reckons they look sorted- and its quite funny to see the vacuum gauge bounce up and down; when full throttle then changing gear and hard back on the throttle. :thumb:

I know what ya mean I got a black GTi and was gona get the black front headlamps and my rear lamps are half red and half black, like M4TT but blacker it would be too much to add more black; it would probably look like a coffin  :D

Carnoisseur, were fairly quick did take a while but that was cause of there courier (ANC) they were slow, but it came before my gauges which I ordered, the day before.

The bloke who has fitted them is know gona get some for his renault 5 (BBBOOO!!!) cause he reckons they look sorted- and its quite funny to see the vacuum gauge bounce up and down; when full throttle then changing gear and hard back on the throttle.  :thumb:

they are a puka fit too :thumb:

first direct fit thing ive had the acctually fits lo :pancake: l