Speed's Civic

Speed

dont know the exact performance figures but it doesnt half shift lol top speed aint that great which u can understand with it only being a 1400 but off the lights its rapid :thumb: Im planning on a powerflow exhaust and k&n filter and as for the exterior, im going jap style. Wings West or Veilside, sommit like that :thumb:

Wrighty, try www.findit.co.uk and www.autotrader.co.uk cos theres quite a few on there. Me and my dad travelled about 250ish miles around lincolnshire and nottinghamshire to find one i wanted, then a local garage bought one in lol The later model civics are hard to come by cos there such a good car, nobody wants to sell them...even the dealers sed that. Civic coupes look amazing with a huge set of alloys and an even huuuuger drop :thumb:

Cheers Speed,

Been looking on there already, I am after a newer model for reliability and condition more than anything!

I might go for an old '95 coupe, drop the suspension, some sweet alloys, put a body kit on and get it all resprayed :D

That was a good deal on yours you got though!

I am looking at getting one for around feb/march and getting it ready for use in april....

well done on urs though, can't wait to see what you do to it :thumb: