Smooth 4R5E

geordie_aaron

right, im just about to go out and super glue 1p's and 2p's to the inside of my boot where the holes off the lock holder and lock are, im going to let it harden tonight, and im going to smooth the arse 2moro...

now i have got p40 and the plate is getin welded 2moro , now... do i grind aroudn the surrounding area or do i jsut sand where'ever the filler is going???

cheers Aza

nah its a fuckin T*at!!!

BTW am not on msn, am just dictatin to 'my kid' (my bro for you southern of me)

tried diluted paint stripper, wanted none of it, tried RAW paint stripper and that just hurt lol

rang the helpline and its closed for weekends lol

so im worth more by 1p it looks like lol, im debating weather to get a saftey pin and just 'chip' away at the skin around it or not lol

WOOOHOOOOOO JUST GOT IT OF LOL, nah it aint gona b a bodge job, the pennies are there as a back for the hole,,,plate is getin spot welded to the boot then im going to fill, the only Q im askign is if i need to grind/sand the area where the filler wil be in contact with the actual boot....... i know what i am doing barring that one question, and thats the reason i posted :)

yeah, thought that too, got the drill out and ptu a sand paper end on it and let it go til i saw shiney metal lolgot rid of the cpl of rust spots on around the lock too with it

its got a v thin layer on for now just to cover it to stop it from rusting, going to the college 2moro to get my marine engineerin m8s to fabricate a plate to fit EXACTLY so im not gona need too much filler

number plate is duck-taped onto the bumper lol gona get a halfords chrome surround for it and flip my light from te top of the bumper and put it just above the plate

as it was pointed out the day when i got pulled for 'having no rear plate'