My Car!!!

Mike C

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Couldn't have expressed it better myself - another attack of "my dad's bigger 'n your dad" syndrome is breaking out again I fear.

Penny :rolleyes:

yes but lets remember who the instigators are ;)

Look at the first post..... yes the very first post of em all in this thread. Now... who instigated this? :baby: :rolleyes:

P.s. Mike i like the car, dont know whether you did it or anyone else, couldn't care less. It's not the way i would have done it but credit to you/the creator for a first class job of modifying a motor :thumb:

just to add, if Mk5 people are coming over just to post to cause arguments, posts or this thread will be deleted  :cheers:

:kill: :rolleyes:

well the thread had been dead for 6 days so work that out for yourself :baby: :baby: :baby: :D

why the hell u just come over here to say that, if u cant say anything contructive then bugger back off to were u came from please this has been done and dusted now end off. and same to Escy LX who ever you are :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Edited by M4TT

Me and Pete are fcukin legends for building the BEST gti in the country  :roll: 

Hey...get more than 110 Bhp out of a 1.6 normally aspirated zetec and you can add 'miracle workers' to that too

:roll:

its a 1.8 115ps, so what you on about??? ?(

calm down Matt!!! take some tablets or something! :D :D

Me and Pete are fcukin legends for building the BEST gti in the country  :roll: 

Hey...get more than 110 Bhp out of a 1.6 normally aspirated zetec and you can add 'miracle workers' to that too

:roll:

its a 1.8 115ps, so what you on about??? ?(

calm down Matt!!! take some tablets or something! :D :D

yup not worth the typing :)