My Car!!!

Mike C

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That, Mike, is because some people choose to make up their own minds what to think and where to spend their time, without outside assistance

a lot of other people used to think the same, i never thought i'd ever have such an interesting PM inbox including messages from several FORMER members of another club who saw it in its true light........

They saw precisely how they WANTED to see it, others do not see it that way at all - it's all subjective really. I'm just glad that they saw fit to use the PM facility to express their dissatisfaction.

Penny

its just the view of 1 person though, not the whole club. personally i reckon yer cars mint, T*at at the shrewsbury meet anyway - n i canna see where all this club rivalery comes from ?(

thanks mate :thumb:

i've heard "rumours" bout the "past", but wanna find out thw whole story before i comment on that.

as said, the opinions are fine, can take 'em good or bad, there's just one comment in there that has p155ed me off cos i know it's blatant lies, as does the person who wrote it ;)

That, Mike, is because some people choose to make up their own minds what to think and where to spend their time, without outside assistance

a lot of other people used to think the same, i never thought i'd ever have such an interesting PM inbox including messages from several FORMER members of another club who saw it in its true light........

They saw precisely how they WANTED to see it, others do not see it that way at all - it's all subjective really. I'm just glad that they saw fit to use the PM facility to express their dissatisfaction.

Penny

quite possibly. i don't know all the details by a long stretch of the imagination, just find it strange that so many of the "hardcore" contingent have upped sticks of late

Penny

quite possibly. i don't know all the details by a long stretch of the imagination, just find it strange that so many of the "hardcore" contingent have upped sticks of late

Not "strange" at all really (not that I've particularly noticed an exodus) - as I said, people make up their own minds where they go and have their own reasons for doing so - those reasons should not influence others unless they are directly affected - my own personal opinion of course and not necessarily correct.

Penny

sorry but thats burst my bubble about mike c .... kev done all the work to that and then sold it to mike c , mike c hasnt done nowt to it and is now getting all the credit for it, i also heard mike c puts the max power feature mag in his car at shows ... also heard hes claiming he done it ....

but whats chaffing my nuts right now , is the way there saying oh a feature on how to a style a GTi ..... sorry but his GTi to is full of lego and i dont agree with specific bits on his car ! although pete done some and then kev added the finishing touches, i just hate people that take credit for others work

now not been funny i had my mag feature , spooj had his and i reckon spooj deserved it alot more than i did ! but aagghh sorry i cant see why they think mike c's is the GTi styling material i dont agree with it

i apoligise for bigging my self up ..... but i reckon if they had to use an example use mine .. i was there at the feature telling them down to a t what i had done , ok if not mine f**k sake look at CB's hello ..... need i say more .... failing that luci's ... no specific order just saying one of the 3

now not been funny if you want to use a car as an example for GTi styling they coulda easily used Mine, CB's or Lucis, (only 3 good examples) i can think of to mind right now

Now that im home, and after reading the quote above, i can 'properly' comment, (which despite what anyone says i am quite within my rights to do so, seen as my name is mentioned, and it was my old car)

i also heard mike c puts the max power feature mag in his car at shows ... also heard hes claiming he done it ....

The max power feature was on the car, not me (however good looking i am, and how much i think i should be a model)

sorry but his GTi to is full of lego and i dont agree with specific bits on his car !
but aagghh sorry i cant see why they think mike c's is the GTi styling material i dont agree with it

Is this the reason you are not a journalist? Maybe styling a gti is putting just a splitter on, morettes and some nice alloys?? Not getting one off bumpers, one off exhausts, one off roll cage (at the time LOL), 18's (with NO arch mods) and much much more. Not to mention it not having rocket miles!! ;)

i apoligise for bigging my self up ..... but i reckon if they had to use an example use mine ..

See above comment, and dont apologise, Me and Pete are fcukin legends for building the BEST gti in the country :roll:

now not been funny if you want to use a car as an example for GTi styling they coulda easily used Mine, CB's or Lucis, (only 3 good examples) i can think of to mind right now

See above comment again, however, i really cant wait to see CB's finished, and as ive said many a time tis prob one of my fave!!

I will not apologise for any comment above, cos thats what i think! And TBH this is a watered down version, just for the sake of sanity!!!

Now, MIKE C, knock every fooker dead!! you are my hero!! :roll: :drunk:

Gwaaaannnn ya fuuukkkaaa!!!!! :drunk: