Have a look at this saxo!

BUTLER

You can make any car fast.

Power to weight really is the key. I have 220bhp/tonne from one of my Nova's, and by the time the super 1600 engine is finished I'll have 313bhp/tonne. Which is nothing compared to my mate Steves Turbo which makes 480bhp/tonne 8o

Reason the BMW pulls off at the start is because its RWD, it has better traction. FWD cars are shite off the line, its the only thing that holds them back.

Id say the M3 would pull away/gain after about 120mph, simply because its more aerodynamic and has more power............... until it hits its top speed.

Still, a badass car none the less :yes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car to the same spec as my mates Nova Turbo.

http://www.corsa-a.de/downloads/images/video-bitburg-03.jpg Nova Turbo vs Ferrari 360 Modena

http://www.corsa-a.de/downloads/images/luckau-05.jpg Nova Turbo vs E46 M3

Thats a car you could build all in for around 4K. Thats talking bout an absolute minter too!

Plus you have to think they only come with around 105/115 bhp standard, and thats good enough for around 8/8.5s 0-60...

Actaully the VTS is a 7sec car. And the same engine is in a 106 GTi, and thats a 6sec car because its lighter!

where'd you get ur figures from Paul, Jackanory????

Saxo 1.6VTS = 7.6 sec

106 1.6 Gti 16v = 8.4 sec

(Source, Parkers)

Saxo VTS 7.8 sec Saxo VTR 9.4 (source, citroen)

106 GTI 8.2 Sec (source, peugeot)

Is the censored in a good way or sensored in a bad way :lol:

Steve's Turbo which is more or less the same spec as the one in the video's (the one in the video is even faster now) pushes 600cc superbikes along the road.

It is by far the fastest car I have been in....... until it comes to a corner lol. He hasnt made any effort with the handling :( The braking is phenomenal though!