Check this out!! madness

zetecsteve

Large file-probs better to save target as!!

Civic Type R vs M3 vs Audi RS6 - In Car Video

FLAT OUT!!! 160MPH analogue

26.3 MB - Must admit those Hondas sound abosolutely awesome on song

Just look at the way the RS6 makes mince meat of both

found on FFOC-

one crazy video!!

steve 8)

think i saw it on civictype-r forum all the miserable wankers started slating it for street racing and being reckless etc

bunch of pussys most of em have a car with 200bhp and a 8250 redline and never break a speed limit or rev it over 3000rpm WHATS THE POINT! buy a standard girly powered civic 1.4 and add the body kit and extras

Sorry just feel lonely on civictype-r.co.uk such a big forum so many people but only a few of them even push there car near its limit or know what it can do

personally wouldnt goto top speed with my engine management light illumniated! why the hell is it on, only time ive seen it was when i was low on oil 160mph with no oil !!! not a good idea....

To be honest a CTR is doing well to keep with a 321bhp M3 EVO or a RS6

whats the specs on a RS6 i know they got like a 60k price tag and twin turbo quatro lump 4wd and serious power.

audi RS6 Avant is the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing, if i had the cash would have one in a heart beat :thumb:

the only thing i see wrong with that driving is the civic gets a bit close to the beemer at that speed but apart from that nowt wrong with it.

Bet the guy in the van wondered what the hell was goin on :roll: