Poll: What next?

foxdie

Had to wind the boost down becuase i was afraid of doing something expensive. So now its running 280hp @ 15psi.

But i miss the power. And it makes a big difference. on sunday i only ran 13.6 down the quarter, almost a second of my previous best pace. so i want it back. I also want to start working on the looks. So it either:

BorderIC.jpg

Stage2 intercooler System = £625

To cure all my Cooling needs :D

or

WIsystem.jpg

Aftermarket stage2 water injection system, with proggrammable MFU controller = £575

Apprantly 35% more effective than an Intercooler, and gives other advantages too. Will work well with my rebuilt inlarged standard intercooler.

or

mr2trd2.jpgAIRSCOOP.jpg

TRD spoiler + TWIN engine sccops = £480

Discuss...

hmmm tis the trouble with the mr2, cuz its mid mounted theres not much room in there :( imo id prob look at the water injection system, y not look at things other than cooling tho? u can get the figure u want without upping the boost that high, might be a bit more expensive than wot u wanna pay, but ull end up paying less in the long run.

as for the spoiler :thumb: not a fan of the scoops but if u want em then get em :)

if you want my honest opinion (you need my approval neways  :innocent: ) then i seriously think you should consider spending the money on me instead..........after all your money is my money :-p

:roll: :roll: Class i guess i am not the only one that gets a ear bashing :thumb:

Theres two types of 3s-gte, the mr2, and non-rallye GT4 version is the basic raw version. The Rallye version GT4 (high tip spoiler) comes with water injection, antilag, and other lil mods like that.

aye i know the st205 wrc has it cuz thats the model im getting :) but i thort the mr2 had it as well? obviously not :( deffo go for water injection then m8 :)