Ebay is this a con ??

DAVE W

Just recieved this question on ebay about a item i have for sale ??

Q: Hi, i want to buy the item for my husband who is in Lagos,Nigeria on a UN appointment,be also informed that i'm effecting payment through WESTERN UNION AUCTION BIDPAY,if you are ok with this,kindly send to me your name and address for me to make immediate payment...you are to get me the shipping cost via DHL,FEdex or TNT next day delivery so i can effect the total cost at once.urgently awaiting your timely and considerate response. Regards N.B-U'RE TO SEND UR FINAL ASKING PRICE.

Sounds like a con to me ?(

Tell em that the only thing that you will sell via that method of payment is 'Sweat from a baboons balls'. Say you'll even store the sweat in your mums new tupperware cup!!

fpmsl :roll: :roll: :roll: :pancake: :thumb:

when i was younger i didnt understand this scamming shite, got sent a cheque for £3000 for a ped lol my dad rang up the bank and they confirmed it was fake, rang the police and they sorted it al out. they company that the fraudsters used to take the money from gave us £25 of vouchers for it lol. the cheque was so bad though you see where it had been edited and everything even i could have done one alot better than that lmao!

how is it? sorry to me it sounds like a stupid bint with no idea what she is doing?

nah, its balls for sure :thumb:

In fact its something to do with momey laundering getting their money out of the the country they live in before the government takes it from them