Lee R

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What complains what did i miss  ?(

complaints were made saying people were being nasty towards females and comparing pictures to board members

This is stupid, i didn't say owt about any female members of the board? or comparing bullshite?

I think its crazy we get one insecure member and suddenly everything i say is directly or in-directly insulting her. i think that particular person needs to get a grip on life!

What complains what did i miss  ?(

complaints were made saying people were being nasty towards females and comparing pictures to board members

This is stupid, i didn't say owt about any female members of the board? or comparing bullshite?

I think its crazy we get one insecure member and suddenly everything i say is directly or in-directly insulting her. i think that particular person needs to get a grip on life!

for the record Paul, it wasnt her that complained :)

i get in trouble for picking on members, i get in trouble for picking on people knowone even knows (apart from Aaron, which lets face it, he's never actually met her)...

..Its just a bit of fun, admittably at someones expense, but as shes not a user than whats the problem?