Poole in Dorset

Mk6 Si Ross

Few of you from down that way aint there???? you recognise this roundabout?!!!

Poole.jpg

Poole1.jpg

I went to the new Asda store by the Quay, very nice place indeed :thumb:

Poole4.jpg

Poole6.jpg

Poole3.jpg

above it are flats still in the process of being built, not sure whats going on over the entrance though X(

Poole2.jpg

That roundabout is famous for the first Uk attempts at the space race. Sadly, the milk marketing board wouldn't manufacture a big enough bottle for the launch and that is all that remains of the rocket :P

What a shame, Ross. If I'd known, I'd have driven over to say 'Hi' to ya. Never mind, if your ever around again give us a bell, the moby's in the members' section :thumb:

On a serious note, it's sad that they are trashing Poole Quay in the name of 'progress'' :( :curse:

That roundabout is famous for the first Uk attempts at the space race. Sadly, the milk marketing board wouldn't manufacture a big enough bottle for the launch and that is all that remains of the rocket  :P

What a shame, Ross. If I'd known, I'd have driven over to say 'Hi' to ya. Never mind, if your ever around again give us a bell, the moby's in the members' section  :thumb:

On a serious note, it's sad that they are trashing Poole Quay in the name of 'progress'' :(  :curse:

it was gone midnight!!! :D

i had a quick look around, the RNLI is still there, so it aint all new, mind you they have taken over the area, they seemed to have about 4 or 5 building in that one street!!!!! :D

Me too-im up then! Wow...how excited I am now!That roundabout is right by Maccy D;s..wow just 5mins from me! OMG .....when are u next delivering in poole me and cargy and maybe tidykart will make an appearance!! :D :drunk:

Poole quay is naff now-no reason for anyone to come here any more-apart from seeing me! Hhaaha :))

:D :D

I saw the Mc D's on that roundabout!!!! there was still someone in it at gone 1am clearing up when i left the area. I'll whack Carls number in me phone, dunno when i'll be comming again as we never know where we're going til at work that night :(

I didn't realise that there was a rocket launcher in Poole. :D :baby:

Ye that new Asda is huge but as, cargy said it has made the quay look tacky. ;)

It's a long way down here innit? Pain in the a*se really cause there seems to be only 3 of us down here ;(

Yep ya rite bexy, don't forget Poole pottery though, now that's still something to see in Poole. :D