Crashed!!

RobMk6

kinda semi took part in the Gewndreath Rally last night, - open road night event for Amateur Rallying.

and was belting down the stages, done at least 15miles of NARROW back road stages and was fine,

so then caught up with a few cars, a few SR Novas pulled over to let me pass 8) and a 205, after that i caught up with an XR3i, and it seemed either his CO-Driver was 5hite or he didn understand the directions cos he wudn pull over no matter how many times i beeped at him, :curse: and then there was a 90 right and he h/braked it 90 right and just stopped, :censored: :curse: :vangry: :nutter:

so i braked hard and the brakes just gave out and i tried to avoid him by going into the hedge a fair bit on the left hand side of this road (which was a little wider as it was by a junction) but still managed to tip the back passenger side corner of his bumper,

Not a bloody mark on his but this on mine:

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

:(

looks like i can get away with a headlight and patch up the bumper, but the wing is a little bent so need to do some cash in hand haggling before it sells on e-bay 8o

LMFAO!!!!! :roll:

.....but glad things haven't turned out as back as they could have! Imagine if you'd stuck it in a ditch! 8o  :roll:

like ya cat mate shodent be to hard to repair

btw how much you selling her :thumb:

:roll: you can seriously be thinking of buying it after he has just ragged it on a rally :roll:

What was the time spacing between the cars then ?(

1 minute 8)

Sounds like fun, although the smack was a bit of a bitch :( As for the other guy not pulling over, you sure he realised it was a rally?? LOL!!!

yeah he was in the rally, cos he fcukin bitched at me, then pissed off again. took him fcukin ages to climb out of his harnes/roll cage and whatever else he had in the way.

LMFAO!!!!! :roll:

.....but glad things haven't turned out as back as they could have! Imagine if you'd stuck it in a ditch! 8o  :roll:

like ya cat mate shodent be to hard to repair

btw how much you selling her :thumb:

:roll: you can seriously be thinking of buying it after he has just ragged it on a rally :roll:

didn need to rag it, roads were that narrow. never hit the limiter or owt, didn get a bloody chance :roll:

if it runs and drives yea if it has problems no 50 if so :thumb:

REPAIRED!!

Dave, was a road rally so no different to going out for a rag as per normal :thumb:

no mechanical problems what so ever, all tyres are fine, fronts are brand new, rears 50%,

drives fine,

has been lowered 60mm, got no problems with TCA's sills are perfect,

BRAND NEW FRONT BRAKES :roll:

any more info, theres a thread in FOR SALE section which is bout to be bumped with the new additions.