it has avons on the front with kumhos on the rear

DSC02891copy.jpg

DSC02892copy.jpg

by the way iam after £250 no offers as the tyres are like new

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you let me know if you are selling me these bumpers please? I'm offering your £80 asking price with a view of picking them up wednesday :)

after reading other boards, i'm not prepared to be kept on a string cos other people 'might' be interested :)

can you let me know if you are selling me these bumpers please? I'm offering your £80 asking price with a view of picking them up wednesday :)

after reading other boards, i'm not prepared to be kept on a string cos other people 'might' be interested :)

there was other people wanting them before you asked if they have not let me now by 2n i will let you have them i have still got 2 get the springs off the car and as for the bumpers they will only take me about 30 minutes 2 get off

hi front bumper has gone if you still want the rear bumper it will be off the car by thursday night iam after £60

hi front bumper has gone if you still want the rear bumper it will be off the car by thursday night iam after £60

I want it 100%, can I come thursday night? where are you?

I want it 100%, can I come thursday night? where are you?

i live near derby