breaking modded mk5 estate

ice mad

right here are some of the bits i can think of that are going 2 be for sale of the estate let me now if there is any bits you want that i have not posted up

mk5 rs2k front and rear seats

mk6 head lights

mk6 front bumper

rs rear bumper to fit estate only

mk5 rs steering wheel

mk5 150mph clocks

rear load cover

mk5 xr side sills

de locked doors drivers & passengers

de wipered and smothed rear tail gate

1.6 efi engine

mk6 mirrors

mk6 ghia grill

and any other bit you can think of

make me an offer on any of the stuff but no silly offers

and we may part with the wheels as well there 16" mondeo si wheels in good condition all tyres have about 4mm of tread and have 215/40/16 tyres on and don't catch the arch at all we will only get rid of these wheels for the right money

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the rear bumper? i'll 99% have it :thumb:  Does it have any exhaust cut outs?

also, what rear springs you got on there? :)  looks good, prolly have them too :thumb:

How much for the front bumper too? 99% that too :D

iam after £80 for front and rear bumper the spring will come as a per iam after about £40 for them

how much for the rear bumper? i'll 99% have it :thumb:  Does it have any exhaust cut outs?

also, what rear springs you got on there? :)  looks good, prolly have them too :thumb:

iam after £80 for front and rear bumper the spring will come as a per iam after about £40 for them

so £120 for the front bumper, rear bumper and 4 springs? will you take £100 for a bulk order if I come asap? what springs are they? where are you based? can come and get them asap :thumb:

so £120 for the front bumper, rear bumper and 4 springs? will you take £100 for a bulk order if I come asap? what springs are they? where are you based? can come and get them asap :thumb:

hi mate the spring are still on the motor there g max will have 2 let you now on the bumpers :thumb: