Photoshop Request

Mike C

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think u should go for the side exit idea i mentioned to u on msn, TVR sagaris style :devil:

Ohhhh I very much like that idea! :drool: :drool:

Ye do that. :thumb:

coming out of the side's of the bumper with the box's and polished pipework on show from behind :D image the site of it spitting flames both sides from a Zetec Turbo? :drool: :drool:

that's what i thought, covered up at the centre. However, i've done these 3 photoshops quick: (first i did the car as it was, then i thought "oh it'll have wide arches" and then i though "oh it'll be metallic red too" so here they are:

exhaustive.jpg

exhaustivephat.jpg

exhaustivephatred.jpg

that's what i thought, covered up at the centre. However, i've done these 3 photoshops quick: (first i did the car as it was, then i thought "oh it'll have wide arches" and then i though "oh it'll be metallic red too" so here they are:

exhaustive.jpg

exhaustivephat.jpg

exhaustivephatred.jpg

that colour is spot on

bumper and exhausts look crap tho X(

hmmm, Sagaris style, the same but different, now there's an idea, calls for a photshop the methinks, lol :baby: ;)

Edited by Mike C

well tbh, i always though the giant gaping hole with 2 exhausts floating in it looked wrong

Would agree tbh - would look better if the curve of the exhaust was equi-distant from the curve of the bumper for nearly 90 degrees.....

But let's hope Mike comes up with some good plan....... 8)

well tbh, i always though the giant gaping hole with 2 exhausts floating in it looked wrong, you need the car to shape to the exhausts too, otherwise they look as if they were an afterthought, if you know what i mean ?(

hence this train of thought ;)

love the bumper and exhausts, love the hole that's been cut out, but from some angles it looks empty, but I don't like filled in bumpers with an exhaust sticking out of a hole, looks gay, looks boring, looks predictable

no wonder Barry Boys love you! :baby: :roll:

hence why I still think my original idea at the start of this thread is by far and away the best

Edited by Mike C