Photoshop Request

Mike C

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know you drove a saxo!?!??!!??!?!

I'm not joking, don't you dare do that.

pmsl you arent seriously thinking about it are you mike 8o

totally agree with ralph there!!!! they belong on saxos :curse:

coming out of the side's of the bumper with the box's and polished pipework on show from behind  :D  image the site of it spitting flames both sides from a Zetec Turbo?  :drool:  :drool:

now thats a class idea :thumb: :drool:

they both look class! got to agree with ya mike.... that first colour would look spot on on your car :drool:

fadetoblack.jpg

That's the kinda idea I had! :cheers:

I'm gonna be a bit cheeky and ask for a slight alteration though.... :P

Can you make the "line of 50% fade" from the rear corner of the rear windows to the middle of the front lights..... it'll mean there's not that much red in the equation, but that doesn't matter. :D

Edited by Ex-Finesse

I like the way the GTi always manages to grab u by the balls and squeeze real hard that's  the 1 reason that put me off getting Nouveau

My car is more a ball slapping than grab and squeeze, rofl.

slap and tickle :baby:

kinda a quick forehand and backhand with a classic "whip" sound effect then drive off with horn blowing? that sorta thing???

I like the way the GTi always manages to grab u by the balls and squeeze real hard that's  the 1 reason that put me off getting Nouveau

My car is more a ball slapping than grab and squeeze, rofl.

slap and tickle :baby:

kinda a quick forehand and backhand with a classic "whip" sound effect then drive off with horn blowing? that sorta thing???

ROFLMAO!!

Mike, TBH, that red looks a slightly darker red than radiant? Yet you want it to stand out more? Go have a look at Skoda VRS red, tis slightly darker than the radiant, but shiny as fcuk, OR, E46 BMW red. Go round some dealerships and have a look at diffcars eds. Might even find a nice colour on a daewoo/chevy!

Mike, TBH, that red looks a slightly darker red than radiant? Yet you want it to stand out more? Go have a look at Skoda VRS red, tis slightly darker than the radiant, but shiny as fcuk, OR, E46 BMW red. Go round some dealerships and have a look at diffcars eds. Might even find a nice colour on a daewoo/chevy!

got a red Fabia vRS parked at the end of my drive, lol, so will have a look. Just don't think it has the right amount of "glisten" that I want tho

'tis hard to see, would like it slightly dark than radiant, but VERY metallic

:thumb:

OR, E46 BMW red

I didn't bother suggesting that....... I thought we'd get the whole "It's German" lecture :rolleyes: :eek:

EDIT: You can always add metallic..... surely you weren't gonna have something "off the shelf"??? :O :)) :roll:

Edited by Ex-Finesse