help me

marcus

when i turn the ignition, the fuel pump primes BUT (i have a fuel pressure gauge) and the fuel pressure goes up as it usually does but then it goes straight down to 0 again. when i start the car, it seems hesitant and it has cut out on me 3 times today :nutter:

anybody have a clue what it is??? im thinking fuel pump???

you've upset the car by taking the stickers off. :(

nooooo, it was much faster cos there is less weight on it now, its like a propper track car :pancake: :P :baby:

bringing it to bruntingthorpe track day then? :thumb:

depends, might do cos im lookin into gettin maxin out another card ;( an gettin a chip next week :cheers:

you've upset the car by taking the stickers off. :(

nooooo, it was much faster cos there is less weight on it now, its like a propper track car :pancake: :P :baby:

bringing it to bruntingthorpe track day then? :thumb:

depends, might do cos im lookin into gettin maxin out another card ;( an gettin a chip next week :cheers:

do it :cheers:

dont think itll b the regulator as i have a pbwer boost vavle

not a leak, ive looked everywhere an the petrol aint goin down

the fuel pump relay, i was thinking this because my dad put his ear near the fuse box and a relay clicked when the ignition was turned on an the fuel pump primed but then it clicked again when the fuel pump turned off an the pressure goes down, dad seems to think that the relay should remain open once the ignition is on an not click off like it is doing

dont think itll b the regulator as i have a pbwer boost vavle

not a leak, ive looked everywhere an the petrol aint goin down

the fuel pump relay, i was thinking this because my dad put his ear near the fuse box and a relay clicked when the ignition was turned on an the fuel pump primed but then it clicked again when the fuel pump turned off an the pressure goes down, dad seems to think that the relay should remain open once the ignition is on an not click off like it is doing

well maybe the boost valve is faulty

the relay should power the pump for a sec or so to prime the system then power off, then wen u turn the engine over it should power on again and stay on if the engine starts