Classic Ford Show 2005

Looked a good day lads, sorry I couldn't make it, I was working on my car til 10pm Saturday night and was having no end of hassle so I went out on the lash, I couldn't even come in the jag cos the transfer box is sh4gged, anyway, should be all done in time for Thoresby.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked a good day lads, sorry I couldn't make it, I was working on my car til 10pm Saturday night and was having no end of hassle so I went out on the lash, I couldn't even come in the jag cos the transfer box is sh4gged, anyway, should be all done in time for Thoresby.

Looks like everyone had a good day.

Si, common thing on the Jag for the Transfer box you go. We are doing them all the time at work and Gearboxs aswell.

Edited by JIMBO

I've got pics pretty much the same as everyone elses, but these few were quite good I thought!

Fantastic day, Cheers Lee :thumb:

Here they are then, and I still can't hear straight out of the ear I didn't have a finger for as the jet car went by!! (was filming it with the other hand, if anyone can host them?)

:cheers:

P1010114.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010089.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010096.jpg

P1010100.jpg

:O :O OMG your alive we All thought something terible had happened See Sig :P :thumb:

I'm alive folks, don't worry.......I did send Lee a text when I finally rose from me pit, not bad seeing as we didn't go to bed til 6:30 am... 8o Did me good actually to have a good blow out, had far too much crap going through my head....Sorry I missed the show, but I will see you all soon..... :)