led ground kit

estateboy

al didnt buy his type r for nice sunday drives in the country did ya, your much of a boy racer as anybody else

LMAO at Al being a boy racer.

Im sure the un-matched handling and performance around the corners is the exact reasons why he bought that typeR. Not so he can install halfords special blinking lights... lol

so to be a boy racer you have to fit halfords stuff to your car, you cant drive fast without it then i take it

My personal deffinition of a "boy-racer" is a someone that chooses dis-tasteful mods (i.e under car neons, chrome petrol cap, chrome bee sting aerial, colour coded sunstrip etc etc), drive aimlessly around the local ring road, racing other underpowered boyracers who are also on there mums insurance (cos itz cheeeper ain't it).

A motoring enthuiast. is someone that may mod the car (but only to the extent where its actually improving the cars ability, and doing things the manufacturer missed), and enjoy a drive around the local B roads on sunday afternoon.

F*cking hell fella that was a bit harsh, just cos we're young you gotta have a go at us dont you? i dont give a flying f*ck what you say, im a motoring enthusiast, if i wasnt, i wouldnt have worked my ass off from the day i left school at 16 until now and spent every last penny on making my car what it is. To say im proud of what I've achieved would be an understatement. And yes, I am on my parents insurance, but what the hell does that matter to you? im no longer an enthusiat because I pay £650 for my insurance rather than £3000? wake up and smell the roses fella, some of us just have a logical way of thinking, this is a car enthusiasts website so dont go around bad mouthing others just because we arent loaded. To date ive spent eight grand on my motor and personally I dont regret a single bit of it. Ive gotten myself an 1800 Si with only 37000 genuine miles on the clock and I have done what I have done to it myself, albeit mostly styling for insurance purposes but at least I can say I have achieved this myself over two years of slogging my ass off, how can you label us boy racers? Its unfair and its people like you that get us young lads a bad name. I value my car as a big part of me and without it id be lost and so i take comments like that very personally, I think you should step back and take a look in the mirror, remember what it was like to be young with high insurance, why do you think we're labelled like this? not only cos of comments like yours, but older generations and bad driving claiming like hell on insurance, ie even caused by some people of your age so next time think before slagging us off, it also doesnt help with the petrol prices being at 90p a litre, another reason why we find it hard to modify our cars, a 50% increase and lets face it, none of us can go without it :vangry: now keep your stereotypical views to yourself please, everyone is entitled to their opinions but labelling people like that so blatantly outright and cold without known reason is harsh and unfair.

If you wanna fit those neons fella, go for it, personally i may not be keen on them but at least i have respect for other peoples tastes and you can always take them back off again later if you decide they're not for you. :thumb: