Opinions

Mike C

these wheels on this car

RS-GTPhotoshop.jpg

Imagine them an inch bigger, but probably visually looking a bit more and with big fcuk off brakes behind 'em

looks the tits IMO cos the dark spokes set off the paint and the tints and the chromed rims set off the rear lights and it's soon to have very "bling" clear side repeaters, so not many wheels will pull both sides of that coin off. And they've gotta be the best style of wheel for showing off big disks and calipers

8)

I thought that when I 1st saw it, but only cos the photoshop ain't the greatest. Not knocking Mike who did it cos he's the PS king, but just cos the pic ain't the greatest, but best I could find from the side. The wheels look a little "bent" and much smaller

this is what they really look like in the arches with some proper brakes behind 'em 8)

Traxcomp03.jpg

look shite imo dont suit the car needs lowering to pull them off

very true about the lowering. Without it being lowered, the wheels and arches will never look right. The 18's will raise the whole car, then it can be slammed to fit the arches and keep the enuff bumper clearance

this is the original pic:

Sweet.jpg

and the only thing that lets the car down is that you can smuggle these pair into the country under the wheelarches.

realaliens.jpg

But if u lower it, the front bumper will be scraping on the floor. Put bigger rims on, it will raise it so u can lower it and the wheels will fill the arches and the bumper clearance would be the same. And Bob's ur uncle, the car not only looks a helluva lot better, but it'll handle like it's on rails compared to how it does on standard suspension

Edited by Mike C

Would probably look good just hard to tell with the wrong lighting in the photoshop.

that's what I'm thinking, was a great photoshop in terms of getting the wheels in, just they will be quite a lot bigger than that and the picture I provided was shite, only all the better pictures there are are from crap angles for wheels

oh and the car is filthy there ;) :baby:

Hmmm, not so sure on them personally, once i've changed the headlights back to standard and fitted the new crystal clear side repeaters i think they will look to dark.

tints will go with the dark, the rims will go with the clears. The rims are a lot brighter in proper light than the pic shows

obviously u can try 'em 1st anyway see what u think

but they make the car look proper mean and moody IMO, just like its owner :P