Indicators

Spludgie

I think yours are both offset..... That could just be a very good guess... LOL NO, i'm sure i'm right on that one!!!

I know my rear ones are Parallel and front ones are offset... Found that one out the hard way.. :nutter: Checked the rear and not the front!!! :nutter: Went out and got some and found I had fcuked up when I got home.. :censored:

Oh well, means another trip to the car shop..... :roll: :roll:

Hope that helps :innocent:

I think yours are both offset.....  That could just be a very good guess... LOL NO, i'm sure i'm right on that one!!!

I know my rear ones are Parallel and front ones are offset... Found that one out the hard way..  :nutter: Checked the rear and not the front!!!  :nutter: Went out and got some and found I had fcuked up when I got home..  :censored:

Oh well, means another trip to the car shop.....  :roll:  :roll:

Hope that helps  :innocent:

Maybe you should have got up off your arse and had a look before you went and bought them :roll:

I think yours are both offset.....  That could just be a very good guess... LOL NO, i'm sure i'm right on that one!!!

I know my rear ones are Parallel and front ones are offset... Found that one out the hard way..  :nutter: Checked the rear and not the front!!!   :nutter: Went out and got some and found I had fcuked up when I got home..  :censored:

Hope that helps   :innocent:

Maybe you should have got up off your arse and had a look before you went and bought them :roll:

I know i should have but i was kind of busy fitting speakers for someone.... LOL

I know my rear ones are Parallel and front ones are offset... Found that one out the hard way..  :nutter: Checked the rear and not the front!!!   :nutter: Went out and got some and found I had fcuked up when I got home..  :censored:

Hope that helps   :innocent:

I know i should have but i was kind of busy fitting speakers for someone.... LOL

oh yes, so you were..... they were mine :roll:

thank you :)