Electric mirrors

bluliz

i want to know if i have the wiring loom for these in my car. i'm guessing its part of the heated front screen loom.

if i have the wiring for the mirrors would the plugs already be in the door or back before the black connector tube?

or should i be looking for the front screen plug behind the heated screen button on the dash?

if the plugs would be in the door then what colour are the wires so i can look in the black tube as i dont really want to take the door card off just to look.

i want to know if i have the wiring loom for these in my car. i'm guessing its part of the heated front screen loom.

if i have the wiring for the mirrors would the plugs already be in the door or back before the black connector tube?

or should i be looking for the front screen plug behind the heated screen button on the dash?

if the plugs would be in the door then what colour are the wires so i can look in the black tube as i dont really want to take the door card off just to look.

the plugs should be there mate, they very very rarely arent, the only real way to know is to actually check it,

the wiring for heated mirrors is in the plug with the lecky mirror supply,

so if you have lecky mirror plugs (which you will), then thier for heated's too,

they'll work on the heated rear screen, and thats all already plugged in, so its simply plug and play for the heated mirrors :cheers: