Rear speakers

partypiece

DONT cut anything. lol

get some wood and cut it in to strips about 1 inch wide x 6 inch long. 5mm ply wood will do perfectly . 4 strips needed

fit these in between the current 5x7 holes and the new 6x9 speakers.

screw the strips in to the 5x7 mounts then screw the 6x9 in to the wood.

keeps the car looking standard, and if u sell the car then u dont have to sell the 6x9s, u dont have to explain big holes or fet soem new rear quarters, just fit the 5x7 back in.

if u dont understand how to do it. then catch me on MSN tonight or after the weekend. bluelizard92@hotmail.com

DONT cut anything. lol

get some wood and cut it in to strips about 1 inch wide x 6 inch long. 5mm ply wood will do perfectly . 4 strips needed

fit these in between the current 5x7 holes and the new 6x9 speakers.

screw the strips in to the 5x7 mounts then screw the 6x9 in to the wood.

keeps the car looking standard, and if u sell the car then u dont have to sell the 6x9s, u dont have to explain big holes or fet soem new rear quarters, just fit the 5x7 back in.

if u dont understand how to do it. then catch me on MSN tonight or after the weekend. bluelizard92@hotmail.com

:thumb: I think I know what you mean, sounds a plan. I`ll try and catch you sometime on MSN though, have a chat about it. Cheers for the info. Sounds a good plan. Standard looking is good!! He he.

less likely to get broken in to becasue no one will be able to see them.

Abso-lute-amondo!!! Had enough car broken into in the past, dont wanna tempt fate!!

(touching wood and all that good luck stuff)

(wood as in the stuff that comes from trees, you dirty buggers!!) :innocent: