EVO Gangbang Contest

Muzz

Well another quality night out :roll: :roll: .

Ralph was fucked before we even left the house mainly due to this:

Ralph1.jpg

Im too Fcuking hungover to go into details, apart from we ended up in a strip club and i'll give you 3 guesses as to what Ralph did to nearly lose a significant amount of movement in his legs :rolleyes: . But as you can see, he even tried to pull a working girl :roll: :roll: .

Ralph2.jpg

The club was awesome and will definately be coming back :drunk: . Also got a hilarious video of Gav shooting the fcuk out with a BB Ralphybaby which i will try and post up later, it really is too funny for words.

We'll play the blame game later as to why it was a fruitless night again :rolleyes: .

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha dam that BB terrorist :innocent: Im blamin that video for my fone messing up :censored: , so in theory, i blame you RALPH !! (1st one)

Uhm id like to let everyone know fully what happened, but i cant remember :pancake: Ill tell you what i can, the more and more the day goes on, the more im remembering :drunk:

Started off drinking at mine for 2 hours before finally gettin a taxi, Ralph already drunk by this time :P

Couldnt get into Kellys cause Ralph didnt bring ID, so didnt need to ask twice to go into the strip club. and OMG Ralph at one stage had 5 strippers all around him !! of course all using him for his glow sticks, so i thought he might be onto somethin but where see when it comes to real girls u dont pay for . . so a dance later its off to Ikon . . .

. . . Got to the que in Ikon and saw a old college buddie, and within seconds Ralph was puttin a glow stick around his female mate, whos boyfriend was a couple of blokes down the que :kill: Then it came to ID issues again, this time i think they accepted his feble ID but that wasnt the problem now, it was the fact Ralph was so wasted he could barely remember his name and the bouncer only finally just let him in

Then the challange i set was to try and keep an eye on my friend for more then 10 minutes and ill buy you a drink, and sure enough he disappeared X(

Err ill let the others tell you what happened durin the middle cause for my life i cant remember, i remember seein my best mates sister who had angel wings on for some reason, anywayz she went to give me a kiss and in doin so i ended up with a wing in my eye and i couldnt see for 20 mins !!!! and i tried to lean on the wall but the damn thing kept moving :vangry:

. . . Some how i got lost and found Ged, who stole a drink for and was dancing on the dance floor, then went next door and stole a drink off muzz who was shakin his stuff on stage with some birds !! so fair play

then its all burry again :innocent:

Me and Ged where on the dance floor, and this skinny girl like smiled as i walked passed through the crowd so started dancing to Pretty Ricky-Frind On Me, and within two seconds i somehow managed to get her tongue down my throat for ages :thumb: so kissin for a bit, smiling then kissing, then she just got off and left the night club X( So had to look at Ged to see if that actually just happened lol, so 1-0 to Harvez 8) Funny thing is, all i can remember is what her fine body looked like, i dont even kno what hair colour or nethin what she looked like :pancake:

So after that left next door again to have a dance and chat with some old skool buddies, then back onto the dance floor next door. On the way i saw one of my mates work buddies so i said hi what you doin alone and took her to the dance floor, but she wasnt interested in dancing neither she just started ramming her tongue down my throat also :jaw: this is about 2 am now so clubs about to close so im thinkin this is the one for the night, already 2-0 up now thanx to this second bird . . .

. . . I asked if she wanted to come back and she said yes deffintly only if you come into the cashino with me , so thought no problems cause i aimed to go there anyway, but RALPH :vangry: didnt have his ID so we couldnt get in, there for costing Harvez his night of passion with this girl Grrr lol

So slightly annoyed and slightly in this world, mostly in my own drunkin world we got a taxi home, and ended up at a burger van before going back to mine ? After shootin Ralph to death we finally got to sleep about 5!!

Oh i also remember dancin and seein lots of random girls that had been glow sticked up haha

:drunk: Bloody good night out from what i can remember lads, deffintly up for the third leg

Ged its not easy being good looking is it :roll:

Probally see most of you again Sunday at the cruise :thumb:

Get an older woman to keep Ralph occupied, they're never satisfied and he'd have more chance of finding the hole! He'd then be out of the way for the rest of you to nab all the young fitties!! ;)

Get an older woman to keep Ralph occupied, they're never satisfied and he'd have more chance of finding the hole! He'd then be out of the way for the rest of you to nab all the young fitties!! ;)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: might have to do that next time

I just remembered something else

I was walkin on my way to diva and i saw a girl and guy chatting and i put the guy in a head lock and shouted

"What you doing with my girlfriend!!!" and he said "Sorry mate i didnt know,your a lucky guy thou" in which i replied "Only joking" , And gave him a big manly kiss, then her . . .

Then i walked passed ten minutes later and they was still chatting . . . then i relised i didnt actually know either of em :roll: :roll:

. . . Maybe she was the first random girl who kissed me X( LOL i dunno

I just remembered something else

I was walkin on my way to diva and i saw a girl and guy chatting and i put the guy in a head lock and shouted

"What you doing with my girlfriend!!!" and he said "Sorry mate i didnt know,your a lucky guy thou" in which i replied "Only joking" , And gave him a big manly kiss, then her . . .

Then i walked passed ten minutes later and they was still chatting . . . then i relised i didnt actually know either of em :roll: :roll:

. . . Maybe she was the first random girl who kissed me X( LOL i dunno

Did anyone see that X(