08/01/2006

Kirsty

just got in!!!! was good to meet everyone :thumb:

fpmsl at muzz showing his arse to the fiestas :roll: oooh and his sleeping bag :roll:

lmao at ged in the petrol station :roll: fuckin chav :roll:

tried racing a seat leon cupra r on the way back.... guess who won :P :blush:

IIRC this is who turned up.... lets see if i can remember :blush:

me

matt (muppje) and his bro chris

muzz

ged

benjyc

bluliz

the ince... no idea what his real name is tho :roll: 2 of his mates

i think thats it :roll:

btw cheers to matt for the standard air box... i cant believe how quiet my car is now :D i love it :D

Edited by Kirsty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny night, altho we didn't actually do much apart from getting wet :roll:

Stole Kirsty's Pipercross filter while we were there, straight swap for my standard airbox which I must've been faffing about with for like an hour trying to get out and then broke it :blush: thankfully not enough to make it unusable. It now sounds Fcuking awesome when flooring it :D

Cracked me up the comments made when the 13 year olds came over to the dance machine, and then the BK burgers :roll:

the bass in mine was great, till the earth connection went on my amp, Fcuking things melted away and looks unfixable so off to Halfords tomorrow to run up a lovely bill with some new amps :censored: might aswell get another one for my components aswell...

While I'm at it, might just get some springs and the exhaust, go crazy with it before insurance renewal :))

the bass in mine was great, till the earth connection went on my amp, Fcuking things melted away and looks unfixable so off to Halfords tomorrow to run up a lovely bill with some new amps :censored: might aswell get another one for my components aswell...

While I'm at it, might just get some springs and the exhaust, go crazy with it before insurance renewal :))

why would u wanna tell the insurance company?? mines a "standard" gti :))

the ince... no idea what his real name is tho :roll:

That is my real name honest :rolleyes: It's Mark

Was a good laugh, specially the rolling road blocks on the way there and back, I'll get the pics that I took on the way there (before the cameras batterys died :nutter: ) up when I've finished work. The comments on 2 whores and BK "micro-burgers" were funny as. Can't believe how poor my car grips in the wet though :S

Other funny bits where driving into the multstorey and then straight back out when the security guard was spotted, going to a random car park and me not realising and driving out the entrance :rolleyes:

Whenever the next one is let me know and I'll be there (provided I'm not working, btw I was ill last nite honest :roll: )

Now to wait til March when these make there way down and onto the car...

PICT2079.jpg

Was nice to meet kirsty and see everyone else again

:thumb:

gotta love the loud music. told u it was a bass machine :))

you did indeed! :roll:

told you summat was fucked :P chris will deffo be driving by the time you're out of debt at this rate :roll:

the ince... no idea what his real name is tho :roll:

That is my real name honest :rolleyes: It's Mark

Can't believe how poor my car grips in the wet though

Other funny bits where driving into the multstorey and then straight back out when the security guard was spotted, going to a random car park and me not realising and driving out the entrance :rolleyes:

Whenever the next one is let me know and I'll be there (provided I'm not working, btw I was ill last nite honest )

Ah. Someone did tell me that but I forgot :roll: :blush: :baby:

My car grips terrible in the wet... front end wont stop spinning ;( need to get some tyres as mine are shite :(

They should have opened the multistorey car park just for us :D but next time someone should do some research into somewhere warm.... how about bluewater? its only down the road ?( and they have pubs/bars/food places there :thumb: and its warm :D

IIRC its open till gone 11 as well :thumb: for the cinema etc!

Edited by Kirsty