08/01/2006

Kirsty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bass in mine was great, till the earth connection went on my amp, Fcuking things melted away and looks unfixable so off to Halfords tomorrow to run up a lovely bill with some new amps :censored: might aswell get another one for my components aswell...

While I'm at it, might just get some springs and the exhaust, go crazy with it before insurance renewal :))

ey mate, arnt motorworld cheaper than halfords?? they have sony xplods an JBL all that there, had new stock in when i was there other day :thumb:

ey mate, arnt motorworld cheaper than halfords?? they have sony xplods an JBL all that there, had new stock in when i was there other day :thumb:

Because I have a £1000 credit limit on a Halfords store card I got last time I bought stuff from there, and seeing as I'm quite poor and I'm impatient, it's come in useful

Because I have a £1000 credit limit on a Halfords store card I got last time I bought stuff from there, and seeing as I'm quite poor and I'm impatient, it's come in useful

Why not get a credit card instead of the store card, the interest on credit cards is normally lower (I know my Barclaycard is) and they have an interest free period which willsave you some money let alone being able to buy the stuff from a cheaper place :thumb:

right. i;ve got the pic's of muzz.

:roll: at muzz showing his arse.

Quote of the night award goes to Ged.

"Body of baywatch, Face of crimewatch"

Tit of the night award goes to me, for missing the m25 junstion on the A3. went to overtake a car so slipped in to the fastlane and dropped the car to 3rd @70, flew past and completly missed the junction.

and yeah that girl who thought we were all gonna watcher her shake her 14yr old arse and tits on the dance machine, and we p1ssed off after she put her money in. her bra must have been 4 sizes too small.

finaly got to meet matt and mark

oo and not forgetting kirsty who started squeezing her boobs infront of me. LOVELY :thumb:

Muzz with a handbag

Oueq0Ukqe9.jpg

Edited by bluliz

fpmsl at muzz :roll: I'm a laaaaaaaady :roll:

and lmao... yeh i was doing that in the shop whilst looking at that blonde bird on the front of that magazine ;) FPMSL... :roll: whilst we were discussing how I thought my boobs were too small and how I was gonna get a boob job :roll: in the phillapines... what was it? have on tit on my chest and the other on my head? :roll: :roll:

Edited by Kirsty