mexico 3 door

tev111

i have up for grabs a mk6b 3 door mexico spares or repairs not runnin i will have a look see what is wrong with it has tax to march been told it has mot but waiting for it to be found ideal do a upa or cossy conversion has alloys on it first 150 take away

i have up for grabs a mk6b 3 door mexico spares or repairs not runnin i will have a look see what is wrong with it has tax to march been told it has mot but waiting for it to be found ideal do a upa or cossy conversion has alloys on it first 150 take away

sorry it`s an nreg 95

right had a decka round got it runnin battery was flat went a run round the block was flyin got back head gasket gone bubbleing out the coolant bottle so i`d say an headgasket the body work dent in bonnet crack in front bumper little bit of rust on tail gate been hit in the rear at some point and repaired front seat bolsters worn parcel shelf missing boot carpet missing 3 alloys on car fouth in the boot needs a tyre

make me an offer

hey there buddy, im very interested in this motor.sounds like it has potential.iwhere abouts you live in west midlands?im in warwickshire.would love to swap you a handfull of cash for the car.

ahem, there is a que :D

Ive got first dibs, unless i cant collect

Glynn, ive sent you an email