Nokia 7210 for Samsung T100

Lee_2f2f

as topic mates, i have got a Nokia 7210, Datacable, CD with thousands of games ringtones and wallpapers on, can also back up simcard and phone with the CD & cable.

Image490.jpg

i am desperatley after a samsung T100, i use to have one, and i currently have a Noka 6600, but it is always crashing on me during calls and that. the Samsung T100 never let me down once, and i am willing to swap my 7210 for it, i will pay to get it unlocked if anyone wants to swap with me.. Please, i desperatly want a T100, i would buy off ebay, but with no money.. i cant... :( thanks for anyone willing to make me an offer, has to be on O2 if not unlocked :thumb: cheers mates

for those who cant remember, the T100 is this phone:

t100.jpg

thanks in advance!!!! :cheers:

i also think i have one of those detachable pop-port cameras lying roudn for this nokia as well :thumb:

Got two 6600`s no problems at all plus know at least 5 other people who have had theres over a year without a fault?

Class phone plus tomtom gps. :D

Looks like you bought a

tanline_turkey.jpg :roll: :roll: :roll:

whatever that means pete??? ?(

it was working fine, i got a update of the firmware off nokia, updated it and its all buggy, i cant downgrade again, so its kinda my fauly, i'm fine now, ive just got a Samsung P510, the automatic opening flippy one :D

p510.jpg

very good phone, similar to T100, im happy :), just no bluetooth, but im not bothered :thumb:

I've got a samsung S300 in mint condition, boxed as new. Its unlocked as well, basically a T100 but a lot smaller and newer Just encase you still fancied one. Or if anyone else is interested????

whats the S300, any pictures mate? i might still trade, i hate the P510 now, but i would not mind another samsung, i like them, thankyou :thumb:

i HAVE the P510 now, not i hate it :roll:

i have the samsung P510 and i like it, but there is noubt wrong with another samsung, you do know i asked for the T100 because its about the same as the Nokia 7210, where as your S300 is better than the nokia i have up for trade???

I know, was just an offer i thought i would make you, sure you might be tempted to put a few ££££ if you liked it :D

Don't have pic's of the actual phone but i will get for you, why not browse ebay or the likes to get an idea

ive already looked mate, its too small for me, im not a small phone person, hence the nokia 6600, and 6230 i lol, thanks for the offer anyway :thumb: