My brand new Nokia 6270 on O2

Dean-o

From past experience 02 do not lock their phones? None that i used to have anyway....

I haven't been with 02 for over a year now though, mainly because their monthly tariffs suck.

Great coverage though - The best infact :cheers:

I just got the 6280 as a free upgrade today, if this is anything like mine which i assume it is since they are both on the same advert, then its a nice phone, im just not used to mine yet lol.

Edited by basskiddanny

:drool: :drool:

They're a gorgeous fone, waaay out of my budget. My mate Mark got one for Xmas and it was the mutt's nuts.

More recently, sommat on the sliding mechanism went awry, and the screen started going negative, upside down, u name it! :(

It's in for repair atm, so that's good news, and I'm sure it's just a one-off.

I'd risk it, anyway. It's one of the best looking fones around atm, imo :D

DEAN-O!!!

I wanted this damn phone on my upgrade and after weeks of telling me that it was free, they then told me it'd be £79.99 THEN it was discontinued

anyways.. when I said i wanted to cancel, they threw a Shite hot tariff at me and a Moto Slvr - don't want the Sliver though, i want one of those..

So........ what would your asking price be to a fellow Evo'er?

:)

firstly pmsl @ your new sig :thumb: :roll: :roll:

my mate sold the same phone the other day and got £170 for it

was after a similar price to be honest

how much was you willing to pay for one?

Lol, I won't bother answering that.. don't blame you, mate. Seen them going for over £150 on ebay, so let the bids roll in.

Put it this way, I can't get more than £100 for the Sliver on ebay so I may as well just flog it and keep hold of my 7610 which is actually a decent enough phone anyway