the end of my nite out

thewall

we were going around a courner abouut 55 we the passenegers front wheel decided to become air born and when it landed again it made the car vere towards a tree which spuns is 180, then we hit another tree with the back end and came to a stop. we all were unhurt apart from one of the lads cut his knuckle.

I really do not know how people can total cars so easily, if you look in general 3 people either friends of mine or well known to me have written off their cars this week, one of them was in such a state im worried if he is still alive, i cant get hold of him,because if i get the local paper this thursday and hes been killed thats 2 funerals in 2 weeks ive been too ;(

Ive been driving near on 15 months, ive gone from 1100 fiesta, to 1400 fiesta van, to 1600 fiesta si, to 2.0 16v fiesta Si.

Maybe im lucky, i go out with friends who rag their cars 24/7 in all conditions, a lad i went out with the other night thought it would be funny to whack on the handbrake as he entered the roundabout in the early hours of the morning, it had just started to spit with rain and the roads where greasy, he only wanted the arse end to come out so he could plant the accelerator and drift off the roundabout, all he achieved was about 2 360 spins and 2 kerbed wheels :censored:

Maybe im just more careful than lads my age? Maybe im lucky? But just lately all im seeing is written off cars left right adn centre :huh:

a lad i went out with the other night thought it would be funny to whack on the handbrake as he entered the roundabout in the early hours of the morning,

A female passenger did that to a local lad a couple of months ago, while he was going down the bypass and he spun and hit the central reservation, etc.

All the other passengers escaped with injuries, some serious, but he was killed :(

friend of mine did the same last week,

drove another mates saxo tho and fk me the pedals really are too close!!

umm, i have some news on that car! that used to be mine! and i wrote it off 5 years ago. i smashed many panels on it, easily as bad as that accident. Is there any way i can get in contact with that guy and find out how it made it back onto the road.

Please PM me, as i'd be concerned for the person's safety who bought it!

Rennie