BLOODY SAXO DRIVERS!!!!!!!!

Chev

Haven't got any foty's but hiv been so pissed of we the boy i had to share!!! Headin in to toon tday (aberdeen) n theres the usual sunday drivers on the go!!! So i'm stuck in a queue behind 2 cars n the old granda doin 30-40 in a long straight so indicate n go out by the first car n then goin by the idiot in the saxo when all o a sudden he indicates and pulls out rite into the front o me!!!! So i'm off and into the verge tryin to hold her on the road and we finally get bak to normal n stop. then the little ginger idiot gets out and tries to blam me!!! The cheek o it!!!!!!! :curse:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its either me, or there seems to be a lot of illiterate people using message board just lately, this is the 3rd topic ive read in the past hour on various forums which has hurt my brain to read...

:blink:

Hear hear :cheers:

This is the second topic I've read on THIS forum in 10 minutes and my brain's hurting (although not all of that is the bad grammar :roll: )

Haven't got any foty's but hiv been so pissed of we the boy i had to share!!! Headin in to toon tday (aberdeen) n theres the usual sunday drivers on the go!!! So i'm stuck in a queue behind 2 cars n the old granda doin 30-40 in a long straight so indicate n go out by the first car n then goin by the idiot in the saxo when all o a sudden he indicates and pulls out rite into the front o me!!!! So i'm off and into the verge tryin to hold her on the road and we finally get bak to normal n stop. then the little ginger idiot gets out and tries to blam me!!! The cheek o it!!!!!!! :curse:

I've just cranked up the old hand-operated Cholmondley-Warner queen's English converter and it has this to say:

I'm afraid I neglected to take any photographs to show you all, but I was so jolly annoyed with another fellow on the road today, that I felt an overwhelming urge to relate a tale that caused me a certain amount of annoyance.

I was travelling towards Aberdeen today, and found myself delayed in a rather frustrating manner by a number of Sunday drivers. It transpired to be convoy of no less than two vehicles behind a rather elderly gentleman travelling between 30 and 40MPH for some time. At last I espied my opportunity to overtake the whole convoy in one easy run, although I neglected to consider whether those ahead of me might also have been awaiting their chance to pass the pensionable person at the head of the line.

As I was passing the penultimate vehicle, a Citroén Saxo operated his trafficator and pulled out just as I was about to pass him at speed.

Gosh, it gave me quite a jolly old scare, I can tell you! I almost had to leave the road entirely and some of my car was on the verge so that a collision was mercifully averted.

At last, the sticky situation passed and, we both drew to a halt. Well I was jiggered by the reactions ofthe ginger haired blighter who disembarked from his automobile, and proceeded to berate and chastise me in a way that indicated he felt I was utterly to blame for the whole thing!

Gosh! What a blasted cheeky old so and so. The man is a cad and a bounder.