binned the r1

furry

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was this 120mph crash on a trackday, if not you are talking complete and utter bollox ;)

coming off at 120mph means you would have traveled 590yards on your arse at least silly speeds before stopping, and you reckon you didnt hit anything :thumb: pull the other one :tired:

you wanna watch yr lip sunshine, seeing as you weren't there means u know sweet f all. would you like to swap for the pain i've been in the last week??? i think not.

yes i myself am more than surprised i'm even alive let alone having to sit here and type a reply with 1 hand to sum1 who's pushchair couldn't even reach that speed.

do you not think that the 2 cevrons i hit might have slowed me down??

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

yeah whatever ,(sunshine ROFL sorry grandad)....a bike can easily be totaled at 30mph, 120mph is a gauranteed write off on the road and most of the time on the track.... 120mph you are talking shite, full stop, on the road you would be dead and the bike will be no more regardless of the gear you were wearing ........you sure you didnt just have a wobble at the lights and dont want to admit you dropped you bike ? lol